Monday, February 7, 2011

Kung Hei Fat Choi!!!

It's the year of the rabbit, and it's my year! 

It is said that this is the luckiest of all twelve signs, ain't that great? Honestly, whatever luck I am enjoying, I believe is due to my positivity, I am not really a fan of astrology but it is admittedly enjoyable to read at times. Although, I must admit that I filter what I take in - believe in the good predictions, junk the bad ones - only good energy folks! I actually have one true personal story about this. 

Some 6 years ago, my friend urged me to see a fortune teller that she usually visits. The old lady told me then that by this year (2011), I would already have my own house and car. Well, I got my house four years ago, and I am in the process of buying my car. Can you hear twilight zone's theme song in the background now? hehehe.... Honestly, I think what made that prediction come true is because I have set my mind on it. Meaning, I worked hard to have this house and car by this year. I didn't just sit down under the shade of the mango tree and watch it happen. By believing that this is gonna happen, the universe has paved ways for opportunities to present themselves to me, thus, the unfolding of these events. That is the power of positive energy! :)

Going back to the year of the rabbit, I may not be a true-blue believer of astrology, but I am mesmerized by it especially when I see how people go through details just to bring luck in their lives. And the Chinese people's belief and practice of it is amazing. Since, Ongpin is one of my favorite streets here in Manila, I went there to celebrate Chinese year. Merry, colorful, fun!



a very long Dragon

the reason I keep visiting the place, Wanton noodles at Ling Nam






my friend, imitating a rabbit :) :) :)

Some characteristics of people born in the year of the rabbit:
  • they are cautious, conservative, bright, and have a good head for business
  • affectionate, naturally shy peacemakers
  • always inspire deep admiration and trust
  • they respond to the power and beauty of nature
  • very generous to friends and loved ones
  • reserved and very artistic
  • good scholars
  • they land on their feet and easily leap obstacles in their path
  • has exquisite taste in dress and arts
  • loves peace and generally avoids any kind of arguments
  • can be manipulative --- (uh-oh)

No comments:

Post a Comment