Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Horse Valley - Coron, Palawan

I have not ridden a horse (except maybe when I was a toddler and my mom placed me on top of one to have a picture taken, that was in Baguio), so I was really excited to go to this place.  The horses were busy grazing somewhere when we got there and we had to wait for the caretakers to gather their two most tamed horses, Bullseye and Junjun.  I had Bullseye, he sure is friendly but he is a runner, walking around seemed to bore him so we began trotting ‘til we were running! Hahaha! That was scary but it was so much fun, that horse gave this newbie a ride to remember!  Thanks also to Ruel, the kid who was guiding me, he gave me a lot of tips and made sure not to leave me alone by running along with us. For the life of me though, I cannot remember the name of the guy who is in charge of the place. Will let you know once I find his contact details somewhere, in case any of the readers here want to visit the place. It is just a tricycle's ride from the town of Coron, you won't get lost. The fee is Php100 for an hour, really worth it!

Horse Valley, Coron, Palawan
Horse Valley, Coron, Palawan

edit: The name of the caretaker is Kuya Bombing (09207338465).

No comments:

Post a Comment