Sunday, January 16, 2011

Banol Beach, Palawan

(located in Coron, Palawan)

My friend and I went to Coron, Palawan last 2009. The trip consisted mostly of island hopping for 2 glorious days and I dare say that this beach is my fave amongst all those beaches we went to. Not only was the water so clear (it was like being in a pool, really!), the sight was also a wonder to behold. Rocky cliffs, green lushes, endless clear water.... whoa! Just breathtaking!

We were also lucky coz we travelled during the off-peak season, which means less tourists, so most of the time we have the beaches for ourselves. Considering that Banol beach is just a small strip of white sand, having it for ourselves was like being in a private get-away, like owning the island (i wish!) ^_^


Here are some pictures. Sorry if my lowly digical camera wasn't able to capture the vivid beauty of the place, I promise to bring a DSLR the next time I visit, coz I surely will! If you need tips on how to go there just leave me a note and I'll happily share some tips as our trip was basically a DIY experience :)

Let's explore the Philippines!


white sands of Banol Beach
clear waters of Banol Beach (an endless swimming pool)
breathtaking view in Banol beach (not me, the view!)




No comments:

Post a Comment