Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bistro Coron

Bistro Coron, Palawan




When I was planning our trip to Coron, I went to check out the local forums as I always do when I need to know stuff. Visiting new places doesn't only mean going to the tourist spots, the local food and must-dine in places are just as important. And Bistro Coron is much talked about in these forums--- "don't leave without eating at Bistro Coron!"--- ok, fine, will do! And yes, we did!











Pizza Bistro
Luckily, the resto was near the resort we stayed in, just a few tumblings away :)... It has just a few tables, with a bar and I think a couple of billiard tables. They offer menus for breakfast to dinner, but since we went there for one certain dish, we didn't bother checking everything out. The house specialty - their Pizza Bistro! I love pizza but I am also very picky when it comes to it, much as I love it I still won't eat every pizza that is shoved to my face. Pizza Bistro is just so yummy, yummy, yummy! I was told that some tourists even bring this back home and if I wasn't carrying a heavy luggage, I would have done so, too! Maybe 3 to last me a week of dinner, hehehe :)



Regal de Mare

Also worth mentioning was the pasta we tried out, it's called Regal de Mare, a seafood pasta in white sauce. This was amazingly delicious! That's the prize you get when you dare to try out new dishes :).. Just thinking of these makes me wanna fly back right now, ugh! ***craving***




Note: Bistro Coron is located in Coron, Palawan



No comments:

Post a Comment